Definition and role of cookies
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer, tablet or smartphone when User accesses a web page. Cookies allow a website, store and retrieve information about browsing habits of a specific user or its equipment that can be used to recognize the user in the future or current activity.
This website uses “cookies” and other similar mechanisms (hereinafter Cookies) to customize and facilitate navigation of the user. Cookies are associated with a user and a device to be kept anonymous and do not provide references that allow personal data from it. The User can configure its usual to alert and reject the installation of cookies the browser sites you visit. In this way the user can access the contents of the Websites, but can affect the performance of it.
Users currently registered, to register or have logged in, may have access to more personalized services targeted to your profile, by the union of the data stored in cookies and personal data from your registry. Users expressly authorize the use of this information for the purpose indicated, but with the right to reject it at any time.
Bodegas Estraunza uses the following cookies:
- Session Cookies: which are temporary cookies in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the website, so that none remains in the device of the user. The information collected by these cookies is to analyze traffic patterns on the web.
- Persistent Cookies Stored on the hard drive of the device and are read each time a new check is performed. Permanent cookies are set with expiration date and is disabled from that then. They are mostly used and streamline purchasing records.
- Cookies yield: remember user preferences for the tools found in a Web Services not reconfigure every time you visit. Include:
- The volume setting in the audio and video players.
- The video transmission rate to be compatible with the browser used.
- The products selected in the “shopping carts” in E-commerce.
- Cookies Geo-Location: find out what country you are when you apply to a Service. It is an anonymous cookie that only helps guide content to your location.
- Cookies Registered: generated when a user is registered or has open session and are used to identify you. Its objectives:
- Keep the user online. So, if you close a Service, the browser or the computer in another time or another day, reenters the Service, without login again. If User “closed session” cookie is deleted, and the next time will be logged.
- Check that user is authorized to access certain Services.
Some sites can connect to social networks such as Facebook or Twitter. If the user is logged into a service credential of a social network is a social network autoriazando to save a cookie to remember and ensure access to the Service until it expires. The user can remove this cookie and revoke access to services through the social network specific in their preferences.
- Cookies analytics: are generated each time a user visits a website by an outside vendor tool (Google Analytics, Yahoo Web Analytics, Urchin and the like). The cookie is created on the visit and serve to identify the user anonymously. The main objectives to be achieved are:
- Identifying Users anonymously through the Cookie (identifies browsers and devices, not people) to account for visitors and their trends over time.
- Anonymously identify the most visited content for users.
- Whether the user is new or repeat visit.
Important: The “Cookie” will never associated with any personal data, only used a statistical way to help optimize site usability.
How to disable Cookies on major browsers
You may stop accepting cookies in the browser not to accept cookies or a particular service.
To configure the browser, normally the option is “settings”, “Options” or “Preferences” from the browser menu.
Steps to configure each browser navigation or choose the major browsers:
- Chrome: Settings -> Show Advanced Options -> Privacy -> Content Settings.
- Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings.
- Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings.
- Safari: Preferences -> Security.
Updates and changes in policy cookies
Bodegas Estraunza may modify this Policy Cookies based on legislative, regulatory requirements, or to adapt them to the instructions of the Spanish Data Protection Agency, Therefore, it is advisable to visit regularly.
If you have questions, comments or suggestions, you can contact Bodegas Estraunza via email: email@example.com.