Shipping costs are estimated based on the number of cases ordered and the location from which they are ordered. The cost of shipping to Bilbao and the surrounding area is minimal and outside of this area the cost is higher.
Shipping to mainland Spain only
The delivery time to mainland Spain is 48 to 72 hours, which starts counting from the moment we receive your order and payment correctly. If your order is received after 3 p.m., the delivery time will be counted from 9 a.m. on the following day, unless it is a public holiday or weekend, which will then be from 9 a.m. on the first working day.
What are the payment methods accepted at our online shop?
The form of payment will be by bank transfer, paypal or credit card. If Credit Card is selected, the Buyer must identify himself/herself and must include the following information of his/her Card:
Number: _______________________________ Expiration Date: ___/___/___/___/ CVV: _______
Code sent by the bank by sending an SMS: ______
- The Buyer shall request Bodegas Estraunza through the “Online Store” the purchase of the products offered therein and selected by the Buyer in each case, obtaining the products only from Bodegas Estraunza, by any of its affiliated companies or by any third party expressly designated by Bodegas Estraunza, which shall issue the corresponding invoice.
- Once received each order for the products, Bodegas Estraunza must make every reasonable effort to comply with the estimated delivery date, however, Bodegas Estraunza will not be responsible for the delay in the delivery of the products for reasons that are not attributable to Bodegas Estraunza.
- From the moment the delivery is made, the risk on the delivered products shall be borne by the Buyer.
- The delivery of the products will only take place in Spanish territory, excluding the territories of the cities of Ceuta and Melilla, the islands of Gran Canaria and the Balearic Islands.
- Bodegas Estraunza undertakes the delivery of the products purchased at the address indicated for this purpose by the Users of the “Online Store”. Shipping costs for the products will be paid by the Buyer. If, within 7 days of receipt of the goods, the Buyer proves that the above-mentioned products do not meet the minimum quality requirements, the Buyer shall be entitled to demand either a refund of the purchase price or replacement of the products and in any case, shall return the defective Products following Bodegas Estraunza’s indications. In no case will returns be accepted that do not meet the conditions described in this paragraph. Bodegas Estraunza can be contacted by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling the following telephone number: 94 421 59 36.
- Bodegas Estraunza guarantees that the Products comply with the laws and regulations in force in the territory as well as the EU Regulations and Regulations and regulations on Geographical Indications of Origin of wines at the time of delivery.
- In no event shall Bodegas Estraunza be deemed to grant any guarantee or assume any liability other than those expressly designated in this Agreement, without prejudice to those which expressly and compulsorily provide for the Spanish legal system. In no event will Bodegas Estraunza be liable for any damages that may occur to the Products as a result of the use, handling, storage or other similar circumstances whether malicious or not, by the Buyer.
- The Buyer shall store and take responsibility for the Products in accordance with the best practices of the winemaking industry; it shall refrain from making any modification to the products or their packaging, and from altering, removing or manipulating any of the brands, labels, numbers or other means of identification thereof, as well as from making commercial use of the products.